Before giving a quote for your project, we need to establish the material that is most appropriate to your project. The price depends upon the material, size and complexity of your model.
We price Nylon SLS according to the height of your object within the build chamber. There is no price benefit in hollowing your models, as we do not base our price on material volume.
• You can calculate a rough estimate of the cost of printing your object in Nylon SLS by inputting the model dimensions in our Nylon SLS Estimator. Once we have received and viewed your CAD file, we will confirm the quote with you before proceeding with printing.
• Alternatively, you can use our unique Nylon SLS Container Pricing System. Here you can select a volume in to which your part / parts fit. Download this volume to your CAD software. Pack your parts within that volume and then send the packed volume back to us, where we will then print that volume for you within a container for the set volume price.
With plaster, the pricing is based upon the material volume of the object.
• Hollowing out your model (to a minimum shell thickness of 3mm and providing a route out for any unbound plaster within the shell) will significantly reduce the quote for your model.
• We also have a Multi-Colour Estimator for you to estimate the cost of your Multi-Colour 3D Print.
Resin SLA models require support structures in order to print, and these supports are unique to each individual model.
• The cost of a Resin SLA print will depend on the size and complexity of the model, and the more complex and intricate the model is, the more support structures it will require (and post processing) and this will be reflected in the cost.
• We can only give you a price for your Resin 3D Prints once we have taken a look at the file or object in question. We have a Resin SLA Estimator that you can use to gauge the cost of a Resin 3D Print.