Like all objects, the most appropriate 3D Print material depends upon the form (detail, strength) and required function of your object (is it for display only or to be handled?).
• Nylon SLS is an extremely strong material capable of producing very fine details.
• It is ideal for producing complex and accurate fit and function objects.
• Nylon SLS is a pure white plastic material that can be coloured as post process by either dyeing or painting.
• We can also Vibro Finish Nylon SLS as a post process which polishes the surface of the material to produce a significantly smoother finish than the slightly rough virgin surface finish.
• Maximum build dimensions of a single part: 190mm x 240mm x 310mm. Component parts can be designed with sophisticated joints in order to post assemble to create infinitely larger objects.
• Multi-Colour produces beautiful representational models in either white or full colour.
• The Multi-Colour material is too fragile to produce extremely thin or delicate elements in an object.
• Multi-Colour’s fragility also makes it unsuitable for producing parts that will be required to perform repetitive functions.
• Maximum build dimensions of a single part: 254mm x 356mm x 203mm
• The Resin SLA material is specifically designed for investment casting to metals. Some of the Resin SLA Materials are in themselves not especially practical as a finished material in their own right.
• Our Resin SLA Printer can achieve extremely high detail.
• The casting process is not reliable enough in order to guarantee a series of metal components that will fit into each other, so it is not an appropriate technology for producing metal engineering components.
• Maximum build dimensions of a single part: 60mm x 45mm x 80mm